Thursday 15 March 2012

Bibetta Roll 'n' Go Changing Mat

No doubt regular blog followers will have spotted the fab changing mat I've been using while on holiday with Pickle in Australia.  Photos are dotted around the Project 365 posts, but I've included a couple here (not least so you can gush over my cute little beach bum!).

The Bibetta Roll 'n' Go Changing Mat is made from neoprene (wetsuit material), in a funky blue design and it rolls up with a little velcro tab to keep it together, so it's perfect to keep in the swim bag, then wrap up his wet swim nappy and sun protection top before bunging it all in the washing machine when we get home.  There is also a pink version for the little girl beach bums out there and both are available from VUP Baby for a mere £9.40.

It's been invaluable for use on the beach for Pickle to sit on so he doesn't get covered in sand, on picnic tables to change him in and out of his swim gear, and I can't wait to get him back home and use it when we take him for swimming lessons at the pool, as it will keep him so much warmer and drier than a towel that we've just dried him off with.

Cheers, KangaRue :)

Disclosure:  While I received the changing mat for the purposes of conducting a review, the views above are purely my own; I think you can see from the photos that Pickle is in full agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!