Tuesday 13 March 2012

64/366 - Ribbit

There I was washing up, listening to the gecko's click - and believe me, they are loud - when THUMP.  Just above head height on the window right in front of me was this...

64/366 - 4 Mar 2012

A bright green tree frog, obviously after a gecko for his supper.  They are plentiful in Hervey Bay, thankfully more so than the ugly cane toads.  Though a few years back, my Mum didn't think so, she awoke in the early hours with a heavy feeling on her chest... only to find a frog laying across her.  A frog had swum up the en-suite toilet and across the bedroom.  Cue lots of running around & arm waving no doubt!  Needless to say, all toilet seats are now kept closed when not in use.

Cheers, KangaRue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!