Friday 13 January 2012

13/366 - Future Blogger

Pickle was helping me type my latest blog post, which inspired today's photo. I've also used the image on my "Contact Me" page.

13/366

Not long 'til he starts his own blog then?

Cheers, KangaRue :)

Update:  
This is my favourite picture this week - I just love Pickle's pudgy hand!  Take a look at all my other Project365 posts. Each Sunday you can link up to the weekly favourites at TheBoyandMe's blog by clicking on this button below:  

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

6 comments:

  1. Aww great picture, especially as a contact me page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super shot and great that you've found a really cunning way to use it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant picture! I love his little hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, chubby hand! Ideal for the contact page too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a future blogger too, I think. Lovely photo, baby hands are so cute. Great that you'll be using it on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, his hand is gorgeous and so soft.

    Thanks for linking it up to #Project366

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!